Saturday, October 10, 2009

Islam, the worship of Satan

So let’s get real for a moment, PLEASE.  Islam is just another name for Satan worship.  Nuff said.  I’ve personally know this for many years and so have many, many others.  Just do a quick Google search on the phrase “Islamic is satanic” and you’ll see what I mean.  For God’s sake, you don’t have to research these nutball fanatics for long to come to this conclusion.  Just knowing that their “religion” teaches them to kill any and everyone that isn’t Islamic, just to get rewarded with an orgy of seven virgins is ANYTHING  but Godly.  Allah IS Satan.  There is no other explanation.

I mean, for the love of Pete, is there ANY religion that preaches hate, killing and mass destruction on a world wide basis?  Is there any “God” that is so full of hate as to enlist their followers to murder at will, treat women as property and to be so incredibly intolerant to every other people on the planet?  None come to mind, except hardcore Satanism.

It is known to most religions to be wary of Satan.  He will pose as God while he tricks and misleads his “followers” to do his hateful evil work.  Rushdie has it correct, the Quran is full of Satanic teachings.  You don’t have to believe me, just read it.  It’s HORRIBLE.  Yet the world puts up with this evil Satan worshiping “religion” every day.  And the Muslims keep terrorizing the world on their murderous vent. 

Now many people say that not all Muslim’s are the hateful variety.  So what, they’re still Muslim.  They still follow the Quran.  They still praise Satan aka Allah.  They are no less guilty of world atrocities than the terrorist that performed the 911 tragedies.  They are just weak pussies that would rather sit back and watch others do what they wish they could do.  It's akin to many Christians today.  They don't go to church, they don't actively practice their religions traditions, but they are still Christians and still worship God and Jesus and believe in the Bible.  So with Muslims, ALL MUSLIMS ARE EVIL.  Islam should be stricken from the face of the Earth, for Earth's own survival.
 

Of course now to make things even worse, the United States of America, a traditionally Christian country, has an Islamic man in charge that has already stated publicly that America is a “Muslim” nation.  God (the real one) help us all. We will soon see death and destruction in this country as never before.  Hang on to your hats, it’s gonna be a really rough ride for the next few years.  Stand tall, and stand against Islam.

 Now I can hear the shouts of  "RACIST" before I even post this thing.  Firstly, Islam is not a Race so it's not RACISM.  Perhaps "RELIGIOUSISM" would be a better term.  That's would be the political correct thing to say but we don't do that here.  I'm saying what I and many many others believe and am not hiding behind PC bullshit.  When I see evil, hate and intolerance I'm going to point it out.  Let's get away from the PC crap that EVERYONE is good and kind because they're NOT.  

The battle is coming, choose your side carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment