Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Days of Political Correctness Are Over

I hereby proclaim that the days of political correctness are over finally and for good.  As a nation and world facing the toughest challenges we've seen in quite some time, we still find that the real issues are often being buried under the tripe BS we call "political correctness".  Not any more, at least not by me.  I am using this new blog to tell it like it is, in no uncertain terms, pulling no punches and I don't give a damn whom I piss off.  The time has come for myself and all who wish to join me to quit the mealy mouth, chicken shit PC crap and tell it like it is.  You don't have to fear your own thoughts.  You don't have to agree with everybody.  You can call a spade a spade, not "an unhappy upside down heart with a stick".

Future articles here will shock you at first until you get the idea and work the PC brainwashing out of your system.  You will be enraged at times, surprised, and sometimes find yourself laughing out loud in spite of yourself.  You hardcore PC socialists will most likely call me a "hate monger" or the like because I refuse to buy into your BS.  No problem, the more of you I piss off the better!  These people are just too sheepish and pansy ass to think for themselves.  Maybe we can help with that...

These opinions are all mine, in all there warped glory.  Feel free to respond in whether you agree or disagree.  But be brutally honest if you do.  Posts with any PC components in it at all will be deleted!

So sit back, read what you will and HANG ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment